CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, November 27, 2008

It's Growing

So, here we are 25 weeks and counting!  It's crazy to watch Kristin grow and think that we only have a little over three months to go.  The pregnancy is speeding by for me (I doubt it is for K),
and each day, I grow more and more anxious to meet our little bun in the oven.  Kristin is feeling the little bugger move around like crazy and she often grabs my hand in the middle of the night while we're snoozin' and puts it on her tummy and I can feel it fluttering around in there.  Part of me gets freaked out, afterall, she's got another human being growing inside of her, but it also gives me a good laugh in the middle of the night.
Recently we went to a birth class and I learned about all of the oh so pleasant things that we ought to expect during our mad dash to the hospital this coming March.  I must say, women are serious troopers to go through this.  Not that I didn't know that already, but when you learn about EVERYTHING they go through in birth, you quickly realize that your wife is one tough cookie. I can't wait to coach K during the whole process and I know she'll do great!
Below are some pics from the past couple of months with the most recent photo at the top. And lastly, our favorite feline Joey asked us to show you all his pedicure.
Hope this post finds you all happy and healthy.
Enjoy the pics,

T,K,J+BB (Baby Brown)

25 Weeks...

21 Weeks...

17 weeks...

Our in house furry elephant sitting by the lamp...

0 comments: