CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, September 6, 2008

Start spreadin' the news...

We are officially out of the first trimester, and in the words of Frank Sinatra..."Start spreadin' the news!"  Here is a picture from 12 weeks.  It is a profile picture, and you can see his head on the left side of the picture.  I am still feeling great besides an occasional headache and my pants becoming a little too snug.  I really want to find out the sex of the baby; Trevor is holding out for a surprise but I think he might be cracking.  We can find out on Oct. 23rd so if you see him in the meantime, put some pressure on him for me ;-)




2 comments:

Unknown said...

OMG, your blog is SO cute! I had no idea you were doing it! I'm so sorry about Jack, I totally didn't know. :(

Unknown said...

Hey guys! Congratulations! We are very excited for you!
Trev, sorry about your dog.
We are busy raising a 14 year old who gets more gorgeous with each passing day (amazing what nourishment after leaving a foreign orphanage will do for a child). I'm threatening to feed her ugly pills to keep the boys away...